Monday, February 6, 2017

Bacon wrapped brussel sprouts

Bacon wrapped brussel sprouts

This two-ingredient, bacon-wrapped brussel sprouts recipe is the best appetizer for a tasty Thanksgiving feast. They are healthier, straightforward to make, and oh so tasty!


Thanksgiving is hands down my favorite vacation and constantly has been! Really like me the blend of foods and family. #theresnothingbetter My pretty blogger friends and I are back with a Thanksgiving recipe collaboration. This month we focused on whole food items sans gluten, dairy, grains, and sugar.


I received assigned the appetizer and my recipe involves bacon. Since why not. Scroll all the way down for that recipe. For now, let’s get a lookski at what everyone else made.


Davida from The Healthful Maven created Paleo Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Seed Crust


Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen created Paleo Biscuits.


Taylor from Foods, Faith, Fitness manufactured Maple Curry Roasted Sweet Potatoes.


I went crazy with my recipe and employed two whole components (plus salt and pepper). It can’t get a lot tastier and less complicated than this one particular, guys! This Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts Recipe is GOLD!


Side note: apparently Davida just started out liking bacon. What thaaaaaaa.


Now she eats it like twice a day.


You could use any flavor of bacon you desire…like an Apple Maple Smoked Bacon, man, that would have been delish!


I ready myself for a giant greasy mess, but the bacon in the oven truly didn’t produce as considerably grease as pan frying. Couple of.


If I have been a piece of lady bacon, I’d totally hit on this boy bacon.


Yah, I didn’t get that joke both but I just went with it, okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...