Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hamburger stroganoff

Hamburger stroganoff

An effortless weeknight supper of Ground Beef Stroganoff will put smiles on the complete family’s faces such as Mom’s!


Hamburger Stroganoff


Effectively the storm’s a brewing in MN as soon as again…..this Hamburger Stroganoff, or other folks may well call it Ground Beef Stroganoff, is the best meal to cozy up to when its blustery out. It’s rapid, easy and scrumptious. You genuinely can’t go wrong with stroganoff!


You have Effectively Subscribed!


Privacy Policy: We dislike spam and guarantee to maintain your electronic mail deal with safe. You will get updates through e-mail from Julie's Eats and Treats with remarkable recipes to share with your household.


I can’t wait to make this Goulash recipe for him since it’s going to be another winner!


Hamburger Beef Stroganoff


Update on the Evink household….we have retailers and light switches that Function in the basement. I guess I really must have some a lot more faith in my wonderful husband who is an electrician/plumber/carpenter. The initial night the electrical was accomplished (and yes it passed inspection so our house shouldn’t burn to the ground!) I walked downstairs to do laundry and was reaching everywhere for a cord to pull so the light went on then I want AHHHH yes that’s right I’m moving up in the world…I have light switches!


He’s currently down there slaving away. I’m not confident what he’s doing but I’ll leave him be in his long term guy cave. I on the other hand am taking the evening off. I poured myself a glass of wine and prepare on sitting on the sofa and watching some Television. I identified out that I can get all the “Say Yes to the Dress” episodes immediately by means of Netflix so I may observe that or Gossip Ladies. It’s type of a toss up!


Oh other massive information in the existence of Julie…I got a new cell cellphone right now! I upgraded from my trustworthy Outdated flip mobile phone to a “Smart Phone”. I called my dad right after I received it (that’s about all I could figure out on it) and informed him that I now know what he feels like when he is suppose to use new engineering. Completely illiterate! I broke out the user guidebook so I strategy on reading up on that. Want me luck! Now I’m completed rambling so here’s that recipe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...