Monday, December 4, 2017

Mexican chicken soup

Mexican chicken soup




Substances



Directions





This soup is amazing. I generally double the recipe so we have leftovers for lunches. A should try out!


I utilised my instantaneous pot to make this. I first sauteed about half an onion and four cloves of garlic. I also previously utilized some previously cooked chicken. 10 minutes on substantial pressure with fast release did the trick. I doubled the recipe and it took 37 minutes to come up to strain. Overall about an hour. It truly is going on our checklist of go-to recipes.


This soup was good on the day it was manufactured, but was not a wonderful leftover.


This soup is extremely tasty. I wouldn't change a point.


I will absolutely make this once again, but since I like my soup in the thick side, I will skip the water. Rather than V8, I utilised cream of chicken soup given that my family isn't a lot on V8 and tomato merchandise. But I did keep in the salsa. Instead of just eating it like soup, we dipped some tortilla chips in as effectively. Even my 2 12 months old appreciated that! And cannot beat the ease of employing the slow cooker.


Fantastic taste, simple to make. My whole family members voted it a keeper. It is been on our typical menu for many months now.


Quite straightforward to make and flavorful. I used the Perdue Shortcuts Southwest seasoned chicken. I purchase them only when they are on sale and I have coupons, so I am normally stocked up in the freezer. Definitely a keeper. Following time I will make it in a soup pot alternatively of a slow cooker and possibly add a small green chilles.


Quite tasty and simple to make. Fantastic with tortilla chip scoops!


Remarkably flavorful given the handful of components. Definite keeper! I left out the corn but served with corn bread on the side.


This was amazing. Effortless and super tasty. Loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...