Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Turkey sloppy joes

Turkey sloppy joes




Ingredients



Directions





This is my go-to recipe for a fast meal. I make it several occasions a year and it's often a hit.


A surprise hit! The flavors mixed for a sweet and tangy flavor. Not spicy at all.


Tasty & flavorful! I omitted the red onion & it was fine. Effortless to make, as well.- Theresa


This was truly very good! I liked how quickly it came collectively. I ate the mixture more than leftover mashed potatoes, but everyone else employed pita bread,


I loved how quick this recipe was to make and that it used ground turkey. I normally often make a buffalo turkey sloppy joe but this was a good adjust. I will be making it again.


We love sloppy joes and I have collected many recipes for preparing them more than the many years. I can not say this was one of my favorites but it was rapid and easy.


This is a very tasty meal which is quick and effortless to resolve. This recipe is a keeper.


I substituted ground chicken for the turkey. The recipe was extremely effortless and swift. My husband enjoyed it quite considerably. I will be creating this recipe once more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...