Friday, May 4, 2018

Chili con queso

Chili con queso




Elements



Directions





This recipe has been about for a lot more many years than I care to say. I am content you are so pleased with it. I think there are numerous variations. I have 1 i prefer, but thank you for submitting it!


I was disappointed with this recipe. Much also thick and gooey. I extra far more milk to thin but even now was not a great dipping consistency.


My 12 yr old son created this yesterday for his Dad for Father's Day. Rave critiques all close to.I did not use whole can of chilis and added a tiny more milk for consistency but the flavor was outstanding! Thanks for sharing!


I decreased the milk so it would be thicker. Overall I imagined this had a exclusive and delicious flavor.


Also minimizing the milk quantity will help the watery-ness. Excellent taste although!


A bit as well watery. Drain the chiles if possible and cut the butter to one tbsp. this may possibly aid. Otherwise extremely tasty. Could use Rotel rather of the chiles or add some chopped jalapeo to add the kick you want. Very great and open to customizations which is good. Will undoubtedly try once more come Superbowl time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...