Friday, August 31, 2018

Tomato tart

Tomato tart




Substances



Directions





Made this for years. Love it! Wonderful with ?? meat.


Though I began producing this as a joke for my pie loving, tomato hating family ("tomato pie??") it has become a favored, extremely requested dish! I also thinly slice the tomatoes, as the other commenter stated. And substitute half the mayo with sour cream as an alternative. (Offers a little diverse texture.)


This recipe is great and actually basic to make. I have manufactured it a number of instances for family and operate gatherings and I constantly have to sneak a piece for me because it disappears so rapidly. A couple of factors I did in a different way was to slice the tomatoes rather of cutting them into wedges. That way each slice has tomatoes in it. I also use further garlic simply because i love it and I don't use the meals processor. It truly is less difficult and does not genuinely make a difference as far as I'm concerned and from the way it disappears it doesn't matter to anybody else both!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...