Thursday, September 27, 2018

Grilled pineapple

Grilled pineapple

This delicious pineapple is coated in brown sugar and then grilled to perfection! It only needs two elements and 5 minutes. You can eat it for a side with the rest of your meal or as dessert it’s that delightful!


Grilled Pineapple


I really like pineapple. I’ll consider it in any type that I can get it. I’ll certainly get this delicious grilled pineapple! I enjoy that it’s only two elements, pineapple and brown sugar, that it’s prepared in 15 minutes which includes the marinating time and that it’s refreshing!


You can both serve this effortless grilled pineapple as a side dish to your favourite grilled primary dish or even serve it as a dessert. I personally consider the dessert is an amazing notion because it’s a bit lighter but it’s so sweet you will nevertheless be satisfied.


The brown sugar glaze gets to be caramelized even though the pineapple grills and it’s sinfully delightful.


Grilled Pineapple Recipe


Let’s talk pineapple.


Adore or dislike? It appears like it’s an both/or there. There’s no I sort of like pineapple. People truly feel quite strongly about it or that’s what I’ve came to the conclusion to in excess of the years.


Personally I’m a pineapple lover. Give it to me plain. Give it to me on pizza. Give it to me on kabobs. I’ll consider it anyway I can get it.


My ladies are the same way. They each adore it and it’s a single of their favored snacks. I was just talking to my mom about their really like for fruit. Miss K is a strawberry lover and pineapple lover. Ry will eat any fruit she can get her hands on. It can be raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or pineapple. Koert is appropriate there with her.


In the summer season I could go by way of an whole watermelon a day if I let them!


I often serve fruit to them for dessert simply because they feel it’s such a treat. You can bet this grilled pineapple is going to go on that listing! I may possibly have to battle them for it.


How to Grill Pineapple


Initial of all it may possibly be the simplest recipe ever. Can I even contact it a recipe when it only have two substances?


The first phase is to simply clean and grease your grill grates. Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees.


cut the rind off of the pineapple. You’ll then want to lower it into slices or wedges. I personally use this pineapple cutter and it performs wonderful. Then I just slice the pineapple about one/2” thick. After that I spot it in a gallon Ziploc bag, but you could use a container.


Sprinkle it with the brown sugar, toss to coat and let is rest 10 minutes.


Area on grill and grill each side 2-three minutes, rotate 45 degrees and grill an added 2-3 minutes. Then flip more than and repeat.


You can also make this in a grill pan on the stove if you’d like to make it indoors.


Also, some folks like to include cinnamon with the brown sugar. If you’d like to do that include about 1 tsp cinnamon when you sprinkle the brown sugar on the pineapple.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...