Monday, May 13, 2019

Peach muffins

Peach muffins




Components



Directions





As-is, this is a respectable recipe. The peaches taste delicious in this but to be sincere that's where most of the taste comes from. I utilised 1/2C white sugar and one/4 cup brown. I also additional in some ground cinnamon (about 1/4tsp). I think following time I will put in a lot more cinnamon and perhaps a dash of nutmeg. I like the notion of sprinkling some thing on leading, so I could try out that too. Total, a fresh tasting recipe but wants a bit far more. I will say that the recipe was simple also. Oh, and I created jumbo muffins and it worked out fine :) Place them in at 385deg (my oven runs hot), baked for about 21-22 minutes. I'd try this recipe again with a few tweaks.


Fantastic flavor but far more dense than I like my muffins.


Called for pecans, but I substituted blueberries due to the fact both my guys are allergic to tree nuts and I have a ton of blueberries. I liked the use of the sour cream, though I'm betting they would be wonderful with greek yogurt or peach flavored yogurt. I sprinkled the tops with raw sugar prior to baking, I like the crunch and sparkle it provides them. This is one of those recipes that as soon as I mix the batter, I know I ought to have doubled it!


A scrumptious way to use fresh peaches! I additional cinnamon to the batter and omitted the pecans. My family loved them!


Very very good! No complaints from any individual. Easy to make. They made a dozen. A very good amount for a treat, but not as well a lot of that they didn't get eaten.


These were yummy correct out of the oven. I used one one/4 cup canned peaches and walnuts alternatively of pecans. I extra cinnamon to the batter and sprinkled a mixture of cinnamon and sugar to top the muffins. It does not make that numerous so next time I will double the recipe.


I have made these twice in the last two weeks. They are very excellent, but I did add the cinnamon sugar as numerous other folks had recommended. Neither batch made a total dozen even even though the muffins had been not that massive. Nevertheless, my husband enjoys these and I will carry on to make them. Sometimes tiny is better!


excellent flavor and liked by every person. I sprinkled cinnamon/sugar combine on best. Supplied color and taste.


Oh my gosh, these muffins are great! I knew they have been going to be great even just before they had been baked . the batter smells (and tastes) heavenly. I did as other reviewers did and sprinkled the tops with cinnamon sugar, so fairly and yummy. This will be a definite repeater! Thanks!


My husband desired muffins and given that he purchased some sweet and juicy peaches I tried out this recipe. The muffins were moist and tasty. I did not have quite sufficient sour cream to measure 1/2 cup so I had to add a bit of mayonnaise. They nevertheless came out great. I also sprinkled cinnamon sugar on the tops ahead of I place them in the oven. Scrumptious.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...