Monday, September 18, 2017

Spiced pecans

Spiced pecans




Ingredients



Directions





I make these specially for 1 of our senior close friends as it is his favored snack. We enjoy them also. Can make a good snack to send overseas to our Air Force grandson. Sooooo very good!


I have created this for years and it is my go-to for holiday treats. In excess of time I've identified that my family members prefers one/four cup white & 1/four cup brown sugar and add a scant tsp of vanilla.


These are the greatest pecans ever!


Effortless, quick and tasty.


they are scrumptious


Yummy! I would make this once more and again. Following time I will attempt some pumpkin pie spice. Produced for bake sale on a warm day in Fl and was fantastic simply because it was like I had just taken out of oven. This is a keeper!


This is a amazing recipe for any individual but in certain for me as a newbie. I had by no means produced any variety of pecans and located this recipe. The typical components, simple directions, and scrumptious end taste make this a go to recipe. I have made this recipe 3 times just this Christmas season with fantastic outcomes every single time.


This is my 1st time making an attempt a recipe like this. It was so simple, and the nuts are properly-coated and crunchy. I personally could use a small a lot more spice, maybe nutmeg?


I am so delighted to see this recipe once more. I make mine with mixed nuts and had bought the nuts at Christmas only to find out I could not fine the recipe. Now I will use my nuts up. I really like this for presents at the holidays and get so many rave critiques.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...