Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Spaghetti pie

Spaghetti pie




Components



Directions





I have been generating creating this for more than 30 years. I use the preseasoned tomatoes and paste. I also add some garlic, basil and parsley to my egg mixture. Yumm!


As soon as we received employed to the notion that the spaghetti was the crust on this 'pie', our 4-H club warmed to the concept of this dish. It was really common! Substituting fire-roasted diced tomatoes for the standard ones adds a bit of spice.


I have produced this recipe numerous instances and every person loves it. I modify ground beef to Italian sausage and use a 14 oz. can of petite diced tomatoes instead of one cup. I come to feel it gives a greater flavor and texture.


We Really like this recipe. It truly is almost like a spaghetti lasagna. One particular adjust I made: since other folks talked about it lacked ample spice, I bought tomato paste and diced tomatoes with the spices in them. I even now extra in what it named for also. It had the Excellent volume of flavor. I also place as much mozzarella on best that I desired (did not measure, just threw it on there). Had it in the oven for 17 minutes then six. Next time I believe I may well depart it in for 18 or 19 to get the spaghetti element just a bit much more firm. Also, I had to use a sort of round pyrex bowl point. If I had experimented with to place it in my 9.5" pie dish, it would have overflowed. So if you're going to use a pie dish, make certain it's a DEEP dish. I will be producing this a lot of a lot of more times.


I Manufactured THIS AND MY Household LOVED IT. FOLLOWED RECIPE Specifically AS WRITTEN.


My family loves it! I utilized one/2 pound of beef and extra scorching peppers much more for flavor to suit my family's taste buds.


I used gluten cost-free rotini due to the fact that was all I had in the pantry. Yummy!


This is a family hit. I use Italian chopped tomatoes and no green pepper.


We actually liked this recipe. I did alter it a bit by making use of my recipe for the meat sauce. It came out quite watery, so not confident if I my meat sauce was also thin for this sort of recipe, so the noodles didn't genuinely bake into a crust. Will definitely have it once more!


Wonderful and tastes so great! Although you could effortlessly substitute Prego or another spaghetti sauce in a pinch when time is short. I have picky eaters so I had to take away the onion and green peppers for them, but I make 1 for the adults with the onion and peppers. YUM!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...