Monday, September 16, 2019

Pork chops and apples

Pork chops and apples




Ingredients



Directions






We truly loved these pork chops. Really like the combination of cinnamon and apples over the pork.


A grown-up version of pork chops and applesauce. My family loves it. It’s well worth the additional work.


Quite a tasty meal that is visually interesting. It truly is extremely straightforward to make and virtually cooks itself on medium heat. Soon after the first time, you can adjust/balance your apples and brown sugar to taste.


Simple to prepare. Flavor of pecans with the apples a perfect pairing for the chops. Undoubtedly a keeper.


Amazing taste and presentation! I typically make applesauce to go with pork chops, but this was simpler and more rapidly. Except for a sandwich, this was the quickest meal I have ever made. I did discover it necessary to add a small water when creating the sauce.


This is a new way to make pork chops, but a delightful way! Good blend of apples and spices. I utilised McIntosh apples and the flavors of the spices are fantastic! I used Blue Bonnet Margarine because I had it on hand. I also omitted the pecans. The pork chops have been also good and moist! This recipe is undoubtedly a keeper!


This is the best and most delightful dish to make. I don't care for pork chops, but I loved these. Served it with sweet pototoes and green beans, really healthier .


Excellent fall recipe would not change a factor.


My husband's favored pork chop recipe. Easy to cook and have substances in my pantry. Wonderful taste with pork, apples, sauce and pecans. I include pork back even though apples get soft to hold them warm. Scrumptious!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...