Thursday, January 11, 2018

Baked pasta recipes

Baked pasta recipes




Ingredients



Directions





Only change I produced was only boiling the pasta for a handful of minutes. Boiling the pasta, then baking, produced it mushy. The texture was not pleasant. Boil the pasta for half the advisable time, then mix it in and bake. Turns out much greater!


I employed 1 # of 93% ground beef and 1 # Italian sausage Drain both meats.. Additional small package deal of turkey pepperoni ahead of baking. Quite very good!


Excellent flavor but greasy. I utilized 85/15 ground beef so that may have been the cause.


Quite flavorful and effortless to make. Helps make two casseroles, producing it straightforward to freeze a single and conserve for later. I imagined I had penne pasta, but did not, so I ended up using medium shell pasta and it was even now great!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey hash

Ingredients 4 ounces olive oil 2 red onions, diced 1 red bell pepper, julienne 1 green bell pepper, julienne two jalapenos, diced, and seede...